Your personal information is secured by SSL of GeoTrust, Inc.
FAQ Top PageMovies
- Which software do I need to play a movie?
- In order to play our movie, you need Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.
- Bit rage (Kbps) shows the amount of data transferred in a second.
The higher the bit rate is the more data is transferred, therefore, the movie has the better quality.
However, the higher bit rate is, the bigger the file size becomes. Therefore, download time increases, which causes more burden to your machine.
- Can you tell me which software I need to combine the divided files?
- We don't support regarding the combination of movies. However, we recommend a software called UniteMovie.
- When I enlarge the screen of Windows Media Player, the movie quality gets worse.
- Yes, it is inevitable. When you enlarge the screen, the quality goes worse because of its resolution.
- How can I download a movie?
- Follow the procedures below to download a movie.
- Right click on "download"
- From the pop-up menu, choose "save target as"
- Choose where you save and what you save it as
- Save the file
- Download starts > Download ends
- Double click on the downloaded movie
- The movie starts